Saturday, April 10, 2010

Farmers' Market 2010

Today was the opening day of one of 4 farmers' markets where I am a vendor and the one where I am the Market Manager. The morning started out cool, but quickly warmed up. A few vendors had arrived earlier than I did. We hurried to set up and the rush of customers started. Hubby and Daughter decided they'd better direct traffic and show the market customers where to park. The Market purchased 2 parking signs and I believe that helped. Parking did go better today than last year, but still had a couple folks try to drive out the wrong way. And a couple folks didn't like being asked to move their vehicles and drove off in a huff. Oh, well, we don't need customers like that. I've decided to write/print some type of a newsletter explaining the customer parking situation. I'll have copies made and then my son and other kids at the market can pass them out to the customers.

Now to study my Sunday School lesson...it's my turn to teach tomorrow. Then off to work in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment